I've always been a walker Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on June 3, 2022, 13:17:35, in reply to "Better than them hopping in their Suburban and going there... But walking would be better*"
and am constantly amazed when people will jump in their car to drive two blocks, or will literally move their car within a shopping center. |
What do people even use them for? Probably to do the sort of things that I just walk to?
...big rubber wheels, boomin stereo, lotsa bells and whistles, but undoubtedly a golf cart.
...my cousin just sold her 6 seater for like 10K and bought a 20K dollar offroad thing-a-ma-bob?
When / why did everyone start buying golf carts?
Nothing to strenuous here! Some yard work. Some lounging.
Probably some drinks. Probably some grilling.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Looks like a other gorgeous weekend in central Il...what ya got going on? - Dilbert June 3, 2022, 12:43:27
- Well, see above...or below* - RSMBob June 3, 2022, 23:29:28
- Cogs and Corsets a steampunk event is happening in Bloomington. - BoCool June 3, 2022, 21:18:57
- Brunch with friends tomorrow, then niece's high school grad party. Not much else* - Taz June 3, 2022, 20:13:06
- 8th grade class graduation party tonight. Bike ride tomorrow. Prob see Downton Abbey movie* - DT June 3, 2022, 20:09:27
- Work day in the morning at my friendís house that passed away a couple of months ago. After that, - harb June 3, 2022, 18:07:22
- Just shot a 73 at Far oaks. Mexico tomorrow.* - Phytynlini June 3, 2022, 17:55:50
- JRAD Red Rocks tonight* - JeffFrank June 3, 2022, 17:15:33
- Coming to a presentation at Gies on Monday. So going to play Atkins on Sunday afternoon.* - Ron McDon June 3, 2022, 15:46:48
- Not being in central IL. - Tortillini June 3, 2022, 15:26:59
- Attending four youth baseball/softball/soccer games tomorrow* - HamptonSki June 3, 2022, 15:14:50
- Taking it easy mostly. Watching the rangers tonight, maybe a celebratory dinner tomorrow for my gf - snipes824 June 3, 2022, 14:49:34
- Jeep wash. Nothing else planned* - DanSaint June 3, 2022, 14:44:49
- Eagle Mountain tee time tomorrow AM. Otherwise, getting a tan and playing with the kids.* - uofi1998 June 3, 2022, 14:21:47
- Pet Parade tomorrow, then youth sports. - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 3, 2022, 14:18:46
- Boating and dock drinking at the marina tonight. Long bike ride and yard work tomorrow... - Illiniphil June 3, 2022, 13:34:50
- Nephew's wedding tomorrow, apparently in a field somewhere near Atwood. - larue33 June 3, 2022, 13:21:03
- Entering the 9th month of winter here in Seattle* - Sounder June 3, 2022, 12:53:44
- looking into buying a new (to us) golf cart. hopefully getting rid of 4 seater and getting a 6* - lcubed June 3, 2022, 12:45:31
- Cubs game tomorrow. Sailing Sunday. Failing at home improvement in between* - longsnapper June 3, 2022, 12:44:01