"biblical losses"* Archived Message
Posted by torinese on June 3, 2022, 14:30:27, in reply to "The other part of that equation is supply. These companies are happy to keep supply the same so they"
can rake in record profits to make up for the lack of record profits during a 2 year pandemic when demand was low.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Who could have ever seen this coming??? Top 5 oil companies tripled their profit in 1Q2022 - GrandmotherPearlsJam June 3, 2022, 9:05:04
- There's almost a cut and paste example from WW2 but no one's smart enough to... - LeatherneckIllini June 3, 2022, 11:10:23
- Maybe we shouldn't give these #### faces $6T in subisdies* - longsnapper June 3, 2022, 10:03:22
- it's a multi-faceted problem - VIV June 3, 2022, 9:55:24
- Itís the same thing across any industry pretty much - snipes824 June 3, 2022, 9:39:24
- Yeah, they didn't spend any more money producing while demand went up. - doubledown June 3, 2022, 9:12:35
- If only there was something that could be done about it... - longsnapper June 3, 2022, 9:12:21
- Of note - that picture shows four SUVs and one sedan at the gas station.* - ghost_of_clt June 3, 2022, 9:09:14
- how dare they!* - Dilbert June 3, 2022, 9:09:06