Nice vertical horizon reference * Archived Message
Posted by TarheelIllini on June 3, 2022, 14:55:12, in reply to "but I mean nothing to her and I don't know why...*"
They used to refer to the big oil companies as the Rockettes, because they all did exactly the same thing at exactly the same time.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Who could have ever seen this coming??? Top 5 oil companies tripled their profit in 1Q2022 - GrandmotherPearlsJam June 3, 2022, 9:05:04
- There's almost a cut and paste example from WW2 but no one's smart enough to... - LeatherneckIllini June 3, 2022, 11:10:23
- Maybe we shouldn't give these #### faces $6T in subisdies* - longsnapper June 3, 2022, 10:03:22
- it's a multi-faceted problem - VIV June 3, 2022, 9:55:24
- Itís the same thing across any industry pretty much - snipes824 June 3, 2022, 9:39:24
- Yeah, they didn't spend any more money producing while demand went up. - doubledown June 3, 2022, 9:12:35
- If only there was something that could be done about it... - longsnapper June 3, 2022, 9:12:21
- Of note - that picture shows four SUVs and one sedan at the gas station.* - ghost_of_clt June 3, 2022, 9:09:14
- how dare they!* - Dilbert June 3, 2022, 9:09:06