What about big axe?* Archived Message
Posted by ATL on June 3, 2022, 22:24:57, in reply to "This seems like a good shoot. No one will protest this one*"
A Naperville Police Officer was involved in a fatal shooting at approximately 11AM today, Friday, June 3.
Preliminary information reveals the officer was conducting a traffic stop near the intersection of Bond Street and McDowell Road when an unrelated vehicle pulled up next to the vehicle the officer had pulled over.
A man exited the vehicle and charged at the officer with a hatchet in his hand. A still image taken from the officer’s body-worn camera is provided below
The officer discharged their firearm, striking the subject. The suspect, a white male in his 20s, was transported to an area hospital, where he was pronounced deceased. https://www.positivelynaperville.com/2022/06/03/naperville-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-witnesses-sought/128545
- Naperville cop shot and killed a man that attacked him with a hatchet - biclops June 3, 2022, 22:09:50
- bodycam footage released - biclops June 14, 2022, 17:30:25
- Imagine getting pulled over for speeding and that happens while you’re sitting there. * - illini June 4, 2022, 16:34:54
- Was the man on molly?* - timmer June 4, 2022, 16:13:00
- Wonder if the cop yelled "Timberrrr!" as he fell* - Phytynlini June 4, 2022, 14:41:13
- Dummy. Easier to buy an AR-15 than a axe. * - WhitmansFolly June 4, 2022, 14:07:27
- Cop really cut to the chase* - AintHatin June 4, 2022, 13:59:25
- I blame the black mayor and DA* - Chilango June 4, 2022, 11:43:27
- Classic excessive use of force, imho - Stu June 4, 2022, 2:27:15
- Couple blocks from me - LWillhite June 4, 2022, 0:54:49
- even on a "good" shoot, they massage the language to distance the guy from the act* - Sammich June 3, 2022, 23:03:11
- This seems like a good shoot. No one will protest this one* - JacobRDaugherty June 3, 2022, 22:24:07
- What about big axe?* - ATL June 3, 2022, 22:24:57