Generally more desirable. Better schools. More to do. Archived Message
Posted by uofi1998 on June 5, 2022, 22:18:11, in reply to "What separates Gilbert/Chandler from Surprise/Peoria?*"
Peoria/surprise arenít as affluent. |
More expensive on the east side, but more in demand also.
- Likely moving to Phoenix this summer, headed there this weekend to scope out some hoods - Deucebag June 5, 2022, 21:53:51
- itís hot there* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 9:50:48
- (sigh) I always wanted to move to AZ. But by the Time I Get to Phoenix...., - osklister June 6, 2022, 9:44:49
- For work?* - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:14:44
- I canít remember the exact neighborhood name - snipes824 June 5, 2022, 22:45:52
- ďSurprise! Youíre in PeoriaÖĒ sounds like a road trip to Big Alís. * - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:17:51
- my sister lives out in Gilbert. I was just there a month ago. I had no idea it was so big - biclops June 5, 2022, 22:00:56
- Gilbert/chandler >>>>>> Surprise/Peoria. - uofi1998 June 5, 2022, 21:59:06