Also, when youíre talking NW Peoria and surprise, youíre talking about waaaaay out. Archived Message
Posted by uofi1998 on June 5, 2022, 22:21:37, in reply to "Generally more desirable. Better schools. More to do. "
There is some good stuff out there too, certainly. Proximity to Lake Pleasant is good. Closer to one of my favorite golf courses on the planet (Quintero). Closer to getting up the mountain to Prescott, Sedona, flag, or anywhere else straight north. |
But you said schools. Gilbert schools are excellent. So are chandler.
- Likely moving to Phoenix this summer, headed there this weekend to scope out some hoods - Deucebag June 5, 2022, 21:53:51
- itís hot there* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 9:50:48
- (sigh) I always wanted to move to AZ. But by the Time I Get to Phoenix...., - osklister June 6, 2022, 9:44:49
- For work?* - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:14:44
- I canít remember the exact neighborhood name - snipes824 June 5, 2022, 22:45:52
- ďSurprise! Youíre in PeoriaÖĒ sounds like a road trip to Big Alís. * - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:17:51
- my sister lives out in Gilbert. I was just there a month ago. I had no idea it was so big - biclops June 5, 2022, 22:00:56
- Gilbert/chandler >>>>>> Surprise/Peoria. - uofi1998 June 5, 2022, 21:59:06