I canít remember the exact neighborhood name Archived Message
Posted by snipes824 on June 5, 2022, 22:45:52, in reply to "Likely moving to Phoenix this summer, headed there this weekend to scope out some hoods"
But my buddy moved to north central Phoenix a few years ago and itís a nice place. Like if you drive due north from downtown Phoenix like 3-5 miles itís right around there. Heís got a good house on a nice street and itís pretty conveniently located to getting around the metro area from my experience. Donít know anything about the schools, but theyíre a couple with 2 young kids so Iím sure theyíre decent. |
Looking at following areas...
Good schools are a priority
Any other areas I should check out? Of those listed above, any I should avoid?
- Likely moving to Phoenix this summer, headed there this weekend to scope out some hoods - Deucebag June 5, 2022, 21:53:51
- itís hot there* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 9:50:48
- (sigh) I always wanted to move to AZ. But by the Time I Get to Phoenix...., - osklister June 6, 2022, 9:44:49
- For work?* - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:14:44
- I canít remember the exact neighborhood name - snipes824 June 5, 2022, 22:45:52
- ďSurprise! Youíre in PeoriaÖĒ sounds like a road trip to Big Alís. * - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:17:51
- my sister lives out in Gilbert. I was just there a month ago. I had no idea it was so big - biclops June 5, 2022, 22:00:56
- Gilbert/chandler >>>>>> Surprise/Peoria. - uofi1998 June 5, 2022, 21:59:06