The West Valley has pockets of nice surrounded by shit. The East Valley is the opposite. Archived Message
Posted by Desert on June 6, 2022, 0:55:27, in reply to "What separates Gilbert/Chandler from Surprise/Peoria?*"
Downtown Mesa sucks and the immediate residential area around downtown Chandler isnít great but thatís about it. I lived in West Chandler for 15 years. My sister lives in Queen Creek. My parents were in Gilbert. Really great areas. Downtown Chandler and Gilbert are great. Tempe is hopping obvs. |
My wife is from the West Valley and her family is still in Peoria and Glendale. Itís icky.
- Likely moving to Phoenix this summer, headed there this weekend to scope out some hoods - Deucebag June 5, 2022, 21:53:51
- itís hot there* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 9:50:48
- (sigh) I always wanted to move to AZ. But by the Time I Get to Phoenix...., - osklister June 6, 2022, 9:44:49
- For work?* - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:14:44
- I canít remember the exact neighborhood name - snipes824 June 5, 2022, 22:45:52
- ďSurprise! Youíre in PeoriaÖĒ sounds like a road trip to Big Alís. * - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:17:51
- my sister lives out in Gilbert. I was just there a month ago. I had no idea it was so big - biclops June 5, 2022, 22:00:56
- Gilbert/chandler >>>>>> Surprise/Peoria. - uofi1998 June 5, 2022, 21:59:06