Nosign for me personally. I find it super sticky and gross after it dries... Archived Message
Posted by haighter on June 6, 2022, 14:03:34, in reply to "I still put it on, the spray stuff is way better*"
...But we do keep it around for the kids cause it's impossible to get sunscreen on them otherwise. |
that I'd almost rather just risk burning.
After years and years of sunburns and having friends my age who've had cancerous spots removed from their faces, I put on sunscreen every morning for the past few years.
My wife, lovely person she is, swears by a moisturizer that contains SPF. I just go straight up sunscreen.
WHAT SAY YOU DEUCE?
In our bathroom. It horrifies my wife. They’re bigger, softer and more absorbent. Who cares if it’s multi-colored.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- White trash? I prefer beach towels to bath towels and will frequently use one… - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:16:05
- Brooklinen FTW* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 17:21:45
- YOU FVCKING MONSTER! - timmer June 6, 2022, 14:57:38
- Spinoff - my wife bought a new set of towels and they are lighter, absorbant, and kind of stretchy - Cunativeson June 6, 2022, 13:50:39
- I’m #teamsounder. Buy yourself a bath sheet and be done. * - ATL June 6, 2022, 13:47:27
- Sidejack to this completely irrational thread... - haighter June 6, 2022, 13:28:55
- Tell her fine, get a Dick Towel. * - ghost_of_clt June 6, 2022, 7:03:33
- I would never guess a beach towel to be more comfortable. But, - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:01:40
- I have a beach towel hanging behind the door that is devoted to wiping the shower after each use - Stu June 6, 2022, 3:57:11
- Go buy a good quality bath sheet or two. End a pointless fight with your wife* - Taz June 6, 2022, 3:48:40
- Some people like to bleach their towels and washcloths. - complainant June 6, 2022, 0:55:23
- Why not just buy a big ass nice towel?* - Sounder June 5, 2022, 23:50:49
- It…sounds like you’re just buying shitty bath towels?* - assassin June 5, 2022, 22:58:33
- lol, whatever makes you happy* - reggiedunlop June 5, 2022, 22:44:21
- (no subject) - Lurkyloo June 5, 2022, 22:43:11