FWIW, I wasn't crapping on old Navy, I bought a bunch of stuff there last week Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on June 6, 2022, 15:24:49, in reply to "Yea...but how do I control for wearing my wife's shirt vs my Am Flag / 4th of July shirt? *"
just acknowledging that you get what you pay for. Old Navy shirts are $8 for a reason. |
than a cheaper one? Buy a lulumon t shirt and an Old Navy tshirt and let me know after two years which one looks better.
so the replacement cost is fine.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- White trash? I prefer beach towels to bath towels and will frequently use one… - haighter June 5, 2022, 22:16:05
- Brooklinen FTW* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 17:21:45
- YOU FVCKING MONSTER! - timmer June 6, 2022, 14:57:38
- Spinoff - my wife bought a new set of towels and they are lighter, absorbant, and kind of stretchy - Cunativeson June 6, 2022, 13:50:39
- I’m #teamsounder. Buy yourself a bath sheet and be done. * - ATL June 6, 2022, 13:47:27
- Sidejack to this completely irrational thread... - haighter June 6, 2022, 13:28:55
- Tell her fine, get a Dick Towel. * - ghost_of_clt June 6, 2022, 7:03:33
- I would never guess a beach towel to be more comfortable. But, - longsnapper June 6, 2022, 7:01:40
- I have a beach towel hanging behind the door that is devoted to wiping the shower after each use - Stu June 6, 2022, 3:57:11
- Go buy a good quality bath sheet or two. End a pointless fight with your wife* - Taz June 6, 2022, 3:48:40
- Some people like to bleach their towels and washcloths. - complainant June 6, 2022, 0:55:23
- Why not just buy a big ass nice towel?* - Sounder June 5, 2022, 23:50:49
- It…sounds like you’re just buying shitty bath towels?* - assassin June 5, 2022, 22:58:33
- lol, whatever makes you happy* - reggiedunlop June 5, 2022, 22:44:21
- (no subject) - Lurkyloo June 5, 2022, 22:43:11