3 straight weeks. No previously communicated limit. Also, not last minute. Archived Message
Posted by Dilbert on June 6, 2022, 17:48:35, in reply to "Did you take a 3 week stretch or three separate weeks?"
It's not my fault it takes 3 travel days between the US and Australia. That is essentially one of the weeks requested! |
Do you have a limit?
Me: Okay, I am taking these three weeks off
HR: Well, we don't like people taking chunks of time off and want you to use it throughout the year
Mind you, I control my own schedule at this point and will hit or exceed every metric necessary. Just another pointless email in my inbox.
- HR: Take your time off and update your calendar to reflect that - Dilbert June 6, 2022, 17:12:42
- At some point HR morphed into an organization controlling group instead of a - voiceofreason June 6, 2022, 18:34:40
- We are only allowed to take one week at a time* - Taz June 6, 2022, 17:37:25
- Did you take a 3 week stretch or three separate weeks? - ijustkrushalot June 6, 2022, 17:32:48
- 3 straight weeks. No previously communicated limit. Also, not last minute. - Dilbert June 6, 2022, 17:48:35
- HR reviews vacation? Weird* - Carl Spackler June 6, 2022, 17:13:47