Burn it like anyone in Indiana would * Archived Message
Posted by FidelGoodell on June 6, 2022, 19:54:36, in reply to "So, how do I get rid of an old tire?"
I have a 10” flat from a dolly that I need to throw away.
I’ve put it in the trash twice and found it both times near my empty trash can. Like, dude, we can’t take this to the dump
Do I hide it in a bag of regular trash with banana skins, condoms , and Pampers?
Do I put it in a neighbor’s bin?
Do I light it on fire in the alley?
What’s the environmentally safe solution to getting rid of a tire?
- So, how do I get rid of an old tire? - bbonb June 6, 2022, 19:47:02
- Diet and exercise* - Phytynlini June 7, 2022, 11:04:57
- Environmentally safe way - Stu June 6, 2022, 21:15:29
- Very carefully - IlliniSax05 June 6, 2022, 20:11:44
- Did you get the answer you were looking for?* - illini21 June 6, 2022, 20:05:30
- here?* - bbonb June 6, 2022, 20:06:29
- Should make a good swing - Dilbert June 6, 2022, 20:02:56
- repurpose it as a decorative planter * - biclops June 6, 2022, 19:58:37
- nope - bbonb June 6, 2022, 20:01:16
- Shred it and put it under the swings at the park* - opey8 June 6, 2022, 19:55:50
- Burn it like anyone in Indiana would * - FidelGoodell June 6, 2022, 19:54:36