Are you saying it went to replay? Archived Message
Posted by illinijohn on June 6, 2022, 21:40:25, in reply to "This is just an insane call that might end a teamís season."
From that video the first-base ump signaled 'safe' because the pitcher threw the ball to the 2nd baseman. |
Then the home-plate ump came in and called him 'out'--presumable for running inside the baseline.
An out all the way, IMO.
- These college baseball regionals have been wildly entertaining. - OB25 June 6, 2022, 16:57:36
- Late night madness continues...Stanford with b2b HRs in the bottom of the 9th to tie Texas St 3-3* - RSMBob June 7, 2022, 0:17:37
- This is just an insane call that might end a teamís season. - OB25 June 6, 2022, 21:05:02
- He couldn't have ran much more of a straight line, that call is absurd* - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 9:34:40
- Yet another reason to have another base there to give the runner and defender room to operate* - bjl63 June 7, 2022, 7:43:44
- Was runner out of the runner's lane? Yes. Was the throw catchable if runner was in lane? Debatable.. - RSMBob June 6, 2022, 22:01:27
- So you're ok with not enforcing the rule there? Because by rule that is clearly runner interference* - ilinni11 June 6, 2022, 22:00:07
- I mean, he was running inside the baseline* - IlliniRunner June 6, 2022, 21:42:35
- Are you saying it went to replay? - illinijohn June 6, 2022, 21:40:25
- Twitter tells me Michigan was screwed by the refs - jdl June 6, 2022, 16:59:14
- On point - illini222 June 6, 2022, 22:43:40