Iíve noticed the latest Outlook is smarter and only sends you 1 out of office reply Archived Message
Posted by DT on June 7, 2022, 8:18:41, in reply to "We had one of those years ago where some people had an auto-response turned on to "reply all""
So if you have 10 emails to the same person whoís out, only the first one generates the auto reply. |
so every "Please remove me" was followed by three or four "I will be out of the office travelling from..." responses from the same people. It was great.
up to 35 already in teh first 5 minutes
- ahh yes. and so begins the "I was copied on this in error. please remove be" reply all string - IlliniSax05 June 6, 2022, 14:15:58
- Put a reminder for yourself to send a response back like 3 weeks from now. - OB25 June 7, 2022, 13:33:18
- We had one of those years ago where some people had an auto-response turned on to "reply all" - IlliniOllie June 7, 2022, 7:19:54
- Thatís amazing* - illini21 June 7, 2022, 8:31:01
- Iíve noticed the latest Outlook is smarter and only sends you 1 out of office reply - DT June 7, 2022, 8:18:41
- update: had gotten 62 emails by the time I cut out for the day yesterday - IlliniSax05 June 7, 2022, 7:04:40
- If I ever owned a company, Iíd plant a mole to do that in response to an email. - Carl Spackler June 6, 2022, 14:18:44
- Why are people so dumb. This happened a few weeks back even after our COO told people to stop* - GhostofPokeyStixPast June 6, 2022, 14:17:01