He couldn't have ran much more of a straight line, that call is absurd* Archived Message
Posted by reggiedunlop on June 7, 2022, 9:34:40, in reply to "This is just an insane call that might end a teamís season."
If replay is being used to switch a play like this to an out call, then just shut the whole thing down. https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1533992492735012864?s=21&t=1bt5KC4TxPHgLsdRLGar2w
Weíre apparently back to the Warren Morris days of every game having at least one team with double digit runs. And every game seems to have multiple back and forth comebacks.
The balls seem ridiculously juiced though, I canít believe the trajectory of some of the balls that are getting out.
Second year in a row that this weekend has been great for me on the gambling front too, all with parlays of heavy favorites that end up in +175 to +300 range. Iím 4/4 on parlays so far, up about 9.5 units off those 4 parlays. These include having a team come back from down 11-4 in the 8th, and another team turn a 12-0 defecit into a 29-15 win. No bet is ever safe or dead, which is exhilarating.
- These college baseball regionals have been wildly entertaining. - OB25 June 6, 2022, 16:57:36
- Late night madness continues...Stanford with b2b HRs in the bottom of the 9th to tie Texas St 3-3* - RSMBob June 7, 2022, 0:17:37
- This is just an insane call that might end a teamís season. - OB25 June 6, 2022, 21:05:02
- He couldn't have ran much more of a straight line, that call is absurd* - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 9:34:40
- Yet another reason to have another base there to give the runner and defender room to operate* - bjl63 June 7, 2022, 7:43:44
- Was runner out of the runner's lane? Yes. Was the throw catchable if runner was in lane? Debatable.. - RSMBob June 6, 2022, 22:01:27
- So you're ok with not enforcing the rule there? Because by rule that is clearly runner interference* - ilinni11 June 6, 2022, 22:00:07
- I mean, he was running inside the baseline* - IlliniRunner June 6, 2022, 21:42:35
- Are you saying it went to replay? - illinijohn June 6, 2022, 21:40:25
- Twitter tells me Michigan was screwed by the refs - jdl June 6, 2022, 16:59:14
- On point - illini222 June 6, 2022, 22:43:40