that has been the case for decades; the current group of conservatives (except for roberts)..... Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on June 7, 2022, 10:17:58, in reply to "I thought you were of the opinion that the court follows broader public trends..."
doesn't give an eff. |
...with an emphasis on maintaining it's relevancy? Or were you more speaking of the court historically?
study finds water is wet
only a matter of time before a majority of americans get fed up with minority rule.
- this SCOTUS is going to relegate itself into oblivion - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 10:09:09
- it is said that the people are revolting* - bbonb June 7, 2022, 12:43:39
- The majority is sick of minority rule - TarheelIllini June 7, 2022, 12:10:21
- The issue is it doesn't matter if people disagree or how far out of line they are - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 11:37:46
- vanity fair on the new gun case..... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:36:11
- I thought you were of the opinion that the court follows broader public trends... - haighter June 7, 2022, 10:12:40