(and will learn soon enough why prior courts were more cautious)* Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on June 7, 2022, 10:18:29, in reply to "that has been the case for decades; the current group of conservatives (except for roberts)....."
doesn't give an eff.
...with an emphasis on maintaining it's relevancy? Or were you more speaking of the court historically?
study finds water is wet
only a matter of time before a majority of americans get fed up with minority rule.
- this SCOTUS is going to relegate itself into oblivion - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 10:09:09
- it is said that the people are revolting* - bbonb June 7, 2022, 12:43:39
- The majority is sick of minority rule - TarheelIllini June 7, 2022, 12:10:21
- The issue is it doesn't matter if people disagree or how far out of line they are - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 11:37:46
- vanity fair on the new gun case..... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:36:11
- I thought you were of the opinion that the court follows broader public trends... - haighter June 7, 2022, 10:12:40