Yes... Archived Message
Posted by illinilosch on June 7, 2022, 10:39:38, in reply to "My 2005 flares are faded to shit...as you'd expect from a 18 year old Wrangler..."
I've also used this Meguiare's product on my fender flares, and it blackens/shines them up really nicely. I used to just rely on simple Armor All, but it comes no where close to this stuff. And it's not a "paint" but a spray that IMO does a great job! |
...any recommendations other then replacing them?
I know there are some products out there, but they seem to get mixed reviews.
- How much do you care about your car? - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 9:57:36 [poll]
- It's a sliding scale from new to old. - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 11:07:56
- Not messy is a big deal to me, not dirty doesnít matter as much. I like it to be clean though. * - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:59:08
- If my son gets a scratch, meh. If my car gets a scratch, I freak out - timmer June 7, 2022, 10:56:19
- Change my oil every day, unless I'm sick* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:55:53
- I was about a 6, but kids have turned me into a 1* - HamptonSki June 7, 2022, 10:48:49
- 2? 3? Just want to look clean-ish but most important, to never have rust spots. * - MC June 7, 2022, 10:41:40
- I don't wash my Jeep Wrangler every week but I clean the bumpers, flares and wheels weekly. - illinilosch June 7, 2022, 10:22:36
- 0 - JFG June 7, 2022, 10:21:59
- i get washed every other week; waxed every other month; where does that land me?* - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 10:16:02
- Daily Driver X3: 4. As you know, in the city, it stays in the garage 85% of the time... - KingTalkyTiki June 7, 2022, 10:13:26
- Also Iím a 1. Get me there reliably, timely and safely. Donít care what it looks like. - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:12:35
- 5? I don't want it to look like a shitbox...but dreams of something cool are long gone... - haighter June 7, 2022, 10:10:59
- Probably a 3 or 4 - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:08:39
- I have never waxed a car. - DT June 7, 2022, 10:05:44
- I definitely take more care of the Miata than the CX-5s - Dilbert June 7, 2022, 10:03:02
- every previous car, I'd be a 1. New car, more of a 5. - longsnapper June 7, 2022, 9:59:40
- Null set* - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 9:58:13