This makes zero sense* Archived Message
Posted by John Coctostan on June 7, 2022, 10:41:36, in reply to "I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost "
while the opposite is true for the paxlovid
The vaccine is FDA approved and has shown to be very effective
Paxlovid, not FDA approved and merely reduces length of symptoms by a few days.
And then get upset when I question your logic.
So many people calling in for the antiviral medication.
Looks like a post-Memorial Day bump
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05