I believe it. Hopefully mild symptoms for all of you* Archived Message
Posted by CubsWonWorldSeries on June 7, 2022, 11:08:11, in reply to "During our move I was sharing a house with my wife, two kids, mom and dad, and mother in law"
All adults fully vaxxed. Our vaccinated nanny turned up positive, then one by one every single one of the rest of us. 6 out of 6 fully vaxxed adults got it.
Being triple vaxxed in a town full of nutjobs and never having contracted COVID while just about everybody around me with varying levels of vaccination has.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05