Yup, everybody is fine. Just bad colds. I had two mornings where I woke up feeling like a hangover Archived Message
Posted by meanjeans on June 7, 2022, 11:10:11, in reply to "I believe it. Hopefully mild symptoms for all of you*"
pretty bad, but other than that manageable. |
All adults fully vaxxed. Our vaccinated nanny turned up positive, then one by one every single one of the rest of us. 6 out of 6 fully vaxxed adults got it.
Being triple vaxxed in a town full of nutjobs and never having contracted COVID while just about everybody around me with varying levels of vaccination has.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05