Thank you green party voters* Archived Message
Posted by ATL on June 7, 2022, 11:16:37, in reply to "2016 could have easily been the start of another less conservative period*"
Just like the broad based prosperity with rising workerís wages and everyone sharing in economic growth, the postwar period was a historical anomaly rather than a normal state of affairs thst we could expect to return to.
Court issues ruling saying whatever they want and 41 senators from a small minority of the population vote to prevent any legislative redress.
doesn't give an eff.
...with an emphasis on maintaining it's relevancy? Or were you more speaking of the court historically?
study finds water is wet
only a matter of time before a majority of americans get fed up with minority rule.
- this SCOTUS is going to relegate itself into oblivion - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 10:09:09
- it is said that the people are revolting* - bbonb June 7, 2022, 12:43:39
- The majority is sick of minority rule - TarheelIllini June 7, 2022, 12:10:21
- The issue is it doesn't matter if people disagree or how far out of line they are - reggiedunlop June 7, 2022, 11:37:46
- vanity fair on the new gun case..... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:36:11
- I thought you were of the opinion that the court follows broader public trends... - haighter June 7, 2022, 10:12:40