It used to be difficult and expensive to talk to all the dumbest people at once. Archived Message
Posted by doubledown on June 7, 2022, 11:23:38, in reply to "Never been a better time to be a grifter.*"
Now they're all in one place. Stupidity at scale! |
more willing to misinform them for profit. and it turns out there are a ton of dummies who will pay to stay stupid. there always were. our better angels left town a while back now.
The vaccine is FDA approved and has shown to be very effective
Paxlovid, not FDA approved and merely reduces length of symptoms by a few days.
And then get upset when I question your logic.
So many people calling in for the antiviral medication.
Looks like a post-Memorial Day bump
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05