In my experience this sort of grumbling is pretty mainstream. Iím talking about people who live in Archived Message
Posted by meanjeans on June 7, 2022, 11:33:29, in reply to ""I'm not XXXX, but... " *"
LA and vote straight ticket democrat. You can support getting the vaccine and still bitch that youíd like for it to work better. |
whether that helped them or the vaccine. Wife and I had mild cases, as most 40-year olds seem to have, statistically, vaxxed or not.
Toddlers (unvaxxed) both got it too and were done in less than 36 hours. After that, I have no plans to get them vaxxed in the near future.
Look Iím not an anti vaxxer or anything, I got vaxxed, but Iím also not sure the benefit is as black and white as we would all like for it to be.
pretty bad, but other than that manageable.
All adults fully vaxxed. Our vaccinated nanny turned up positive, then one by one every single one of the rest of us. 6 out of 6 fully vaxxed adults got it.
Being triple vaxxed in a town full of nutjobs and never having contracted COVID while just about everybody around me with varying levels of vaccination has.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- Thatís mostly true for flu shots as well. Plenty of people donít get flu shots but still take - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:58:18
- You know what's awesome? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 11:00:18
- During our move I was sharing a house with my wife, two kids, mom and dad, and mother in law - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 11:02:43
- I believe it. Hopefully mild symptoms for all of you* - CubsWonWorldSeries June 7, 2022, 11:08:11
- Yup, everybody is fine. Just bad colds. I had two mornings where I woke up feeling like a hangover - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 11:10:11
- So that being the case, how could you possibly stand by your previous post?* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 11:13:37
- I canít be sure we saw much benefit. Everybody got it. All the olds took paxlovid, so whoís to say - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 11:18:42
- derp* - memyselfandillini June 7, 2022, 18:30:33
- Iím sorry but this is asinine and shows a complete lack of understanding how vaccines and statistics - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 11:33:33
- This is why I've dumped SO MANY Facebook friends recently. Christ on a cracker. - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 11:27:54
- dear god* - gvibes June 7, 2022, 11:24:46
- "I'm not XXXX, but... " * - shua June 7, 2022, 11:29:39
- In my experience this sort of grumbling is pretty mainstream. Iím talking about people who live in - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 11:33:29
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05