very similar to how Taz got through law school* Archived Message
Posted by NastyBoyd on June 7, 2022, 13:15:18, in reply to "How do these people get through medical school? Doc?????*"
Needless to say we found a new doc
The vaccine is FDA approved and has shown to be very effective
Paxlovid, not FDA approved and merely reduces length of symptoms by a few days.
And then get upset when I question your logic.
So many people calling in for the antiviral medication.
Looks like a post-Memorial Day bump
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Why would you refuse the COVID vaccine, but when you test positive call in to get Paxlovid? - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:35:07
- because these people are dumb and, what's changed about society is that other people are.... - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 11:12:50
- MAGA* - Stu June 7, 2022, 10:56:54
- On my run today saw an old broad wearing a "Stop the Squad" - WhitmansFolly June 7, 2022, 18:24:43
- At least I don't get asked for Ivermectin anymore * - ibdoc June 7, 2022, 10:58:17
- My mother in lawís family friend doc wouldnít call in paxlovid but called in ivermectin - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 11:07:56
- How do these people get through medical school? Doc?????* - Stu June 7, 2022, 11:09:22
- very similar to how Taz got through law school* - NastyBoyd June 7, 2022, 13:15:18
- the caribbean* - torinese June 7, 2022, 11:30:28
- Ha.* - gullit June 7, 2022, 13:24:37
- Hi Dr. NICK!* - HamptonSki June 7, 2022, 13:06:24
- Different profession butÖ - SurfTheBoneyard June 7, 2022, 10:44:07
- I think the response would be that the vaccine benefit doesnít seem to outweigh the cost - meanjeans June 7, 2022, 10:36:35
- What cost is that? The $0 out of your pocket, or the avoidance of more serious illness? - uofi1998 June 7, 2022, 10:58:37
- LikeÖ the social cost? Of having to tell your other nut friends you got vaxxed?* - Carl Spackler June 7, 2022, 10:48:59
- Youíre confusing 100% efficacy with no efficacy - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 10:42:50
- ooo - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 10:42:30
- This makes zero sense* - John Coctostan June 7, 2022, 10:41:36
- What is the cost of getting a vaccine?* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 10:39:05