I didn't think that Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on June 7, 2022, 17:08:07, in reply to "despite interacting with me almost every day for years and years and years...."
I assumed that you were either born here, or came here at a pretty young age, and that your parents were first generation Americans. Isn't that that the case? I didn't assume that you liked cricket, I was asking if you liked cricket, given that your father likely liked cricket, and may have passed that interest on to you. |
I wouldn't say I'm self involved, but I don't really care about what happens to people that I don't know or aren't close to. Haven't you basically stated the same when it comes to people talking about cancer.
you thought i was an immigrant from india who came here for college (or later).
your self-involved boob. i mean, you have basically admitted this before.
just not about you.
Other peopleís interests annoy you because you donít care about other people.
and maybe beer. I only talk about the Sounders in the context of other soccer discussion, the food thing is a common board theme, and no one really cares about curling so I don't really talk about it.
you like fanaticism as long as it's topics you're fanatical about.
you just don't want to hear about things that excite other people because you're extremely self-centered.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Whomever recommended Tapatio hotsauce the other day, thank you. - Chilango June 7, 2022, 13:45:20
- Just bought bottle of Valentina* - Chilango June 11, 2022, 11:57:25
- Related: Supply issue for America's most overrated hot sauce - longsnapper June 10, 2022, 8:28:31
- Any other fans of Aardvark Sauce? We discovered it on our SEA/POR trip... - shua June 8, 2022, 14:05:19
- Currently eating my daily southwest salad with El Yucateco habenaro. So good* - Taz June 8, 2022, 12:23:08
- grabbed a bottle of Tapatio at the store this morning, based on this thread... - shua June 8, 2022, 8:13:33
- Whoever* - bbonb June 7, 2022, 17:04:10
- El Yucateco Green Habanero is one of my current favorites* - shua June 7, 2022, 16:43:09
- Chilango of the Day: I like hot sauce, but don't really see why it's such a big deal - Sounder June 7, 2022, 16:33:44
- Same. I canít imagine having opinions on small batch artisanal hot sauces - snipes824 June 7, 2022, 17:36:50
- Excited? Probably not....but I use it more than any other condiment. - KingTalkyTiki June 7, 2022, 16:39:29
- what kinds of things do people put hot sauce on? - Sounder June 7, 2022, 16:45:39
- Pizza, chicken, rice, eggs, anything mexican* - Chilango June 8, 2022, 13:58:57
- Ramen.* - Warrin'_Illini June 7, 2022, 18:36:57
- Rice* - TarheelIllini June 7, 2022, 17:58:58
- Every kind of soup* - HamptonSki June 7, 2022, 16:54:16
- Cholula Chili Garlic is great on top of cheap frozen pizza. - KingTalkyTiki June 7, 2022, 16:52:18
- creole / cajun food* - Dilbert June 7, 2022, 16:48:52
- It's great on breakfast biscuits - opey8 June 7, 2022, 16:48:17
- I think in general I dislike radicalization of personal interests - Sounder June 7, 2022, 16:41:28
- THis is as Sounder as Sounder gets* - Chilango June 7, 2022, 16:35:44
- this is like taz not knowing what LL bean is* - suburbanmyth June 7, 2022, 16:21:37
- amazing* - Sounder June 7, 2022, 16:22:27
- it's my go to* - VIV June 7, 2022, 16:17:28
- You're so welcome! - Kajagoogoo June 7, 2022, 15:11:41
- Have you never had Tapatio before?!?! * - haighter June 7, 2022, 13:46:14