I had one with my name, SSN, and Dadís name on it. 2 actually. Archived Message
Posted by SurfTheBoneyard on June 8, 2022, 9:04:25, in reply to "When I was a kid, I had to wear a metal bracelet with my name, address, and phone number on it."
But that was in case the Soviets invaded West Germany and they needed to ID me. |
Between that and door control, I think this problem is solved. * dusts off hands *
so you can identify them later in the day!
- So, are we done with gun violence/control/responsibility? - bbonb June 8, 2022, 8:10:02
- Only if itís more than 100í from a judgeís home. * - ATL June 8, 2022, 18:57:50
- Nothing will happen until moderate republicans decide to care* - CoronaTheirAss June 8, 2022, 17:49:14
- the only way to solve it is bringing prayer back, and that's unconstitutional, so more dead kids - assassin June 8, 2022, 16:53:31
- Pro-Tip: Pay attention to what shoes your kids are wearing when they go to school... - shua June 8, 2022, 8:26:08
- Soon the pro abortion people will use guns to perform abortions. - HamptonSki June 8, 2022, 8:20:22
- No, Iím pretty sure we will have many more years of gun violence.* - DT June 8, 2022, 8:14:11