zero effect? Archived Message
Posted by bigbop85 on June 8, 2022, 9:29:16, in reply to "Plus the GOP passed a massive tax cut they marketed as a stimulus, during a growth period"
First, the unemployment rate hit historic lows 2018 to 2020, particularly among minorities. |
Second, the ten years before the GOP tax plan saw zero months of wage growth above 3.0%. Starting in 2018 wages started to grow, particularly for low end earners, and that growth stayed above 3.0%, the best growth in years.
It certainly didn't do everything the GOP said it would, but no bill does.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I love it when my worldviews are confirmed. Bruce Pearl on the economy. - ATL June 8, 2022, 7:24:18
- ah, now Jack Del Rio outwardly referring to an attempted coup as a dust up - assassin June 8, 2022, 10:55:57
- Well, he's a rich guy with no moral compass, so of course* - Jackie June 8, 2022, 8:29:17
- Itís so GQP to embrace and admire cheaters - TarheelIllini June 8, 2022, 8:26:51
- Itís almost like he thinks heís not loaded.* - SurfTheBoneyard June 8, 2022, 8:11:46
- Holy shit, the other replies to that Biden tweet make Pearls look tame.* - WhitmansFolly June 8, 2022, 8:02:39
- No Alabama primaries last night, wonder what brought this on? - osklister June 8, 2022, 7:55:46
- Thatís perfect* - snipes824 June 8, 2022, 7:45:05
- Is he eyeing a Senate run? Betting that TN, AL, or IN republicans are just as dumb as GA pubs? * - doubledown June 8, 2022, 7:42:56
- Stop pursuing socialism and start helping the working class! - DT June 8, 2022, 7:38:56
- ooo - memyselfandillini June 8, 2022, 9:18:42
- Man that is perfect. Lol at the energy policies bit. Although the stimulus bit is probably true* - cpsteine June 8, 2022, 7:35:39