Welcome to the Senior Bowl, VIV* Archived Message
Posted by memyselfandillini on June 8, 2022, 13:06:50, in reply to "Is it too much to ask for multiple choice?*"
as a few of you know, i host trivia once per month and write my own questions. i'll post a couple rounds the day after i host.
please don't google answers, you cretin.
also, no answers in the subject lines so others can play, please.
Movies Before and After- The classic Jeopardy round of “Before And After” but with movie titles. I’ll give you two brief movie synopses, the last word of the first movie will overlap with the first word of the second. For example, Nicolas Cage flies on a plane full of criminals that lands on the las vegas strip and a golden retriever plays basketball. “Con Air” and “Air Bud”, so your answer would be “Con Air Bud.”
1.Michelle Yeoh explores the multiverse of all her alternate selves including one with hot dogs for fingers AND Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt share screen time with a lot of bare female feet in 1969 Los Angeles.
2.Two British soldiers must cross through enemy territory to deliver an important message during WW1 AND the film adaptation of a 1969 musical surrounding the events leading up to the signing of the Declaration of Independence starring William Daniels as John Adams.
3.Bradley Cooper is an aging alcoholic musician who discovers and falls in love with the young and talented Lady Gaga AND the story of Tom Cruise as a paralyzed Vietnam veteran turned anti-war activist.
4.Haley Joel Osment can see dead people AND Three 19th century English sisters endure broken engagements and unhappy courtships.
5.Seth Rogen impregnates Katherine Heigl AND George Clooney and Anna Kendrick lay a bunch of people off.
6.A family adopts a mouse AND Abigail Breslin competes in a beauty pageant.
7.Sean Penn gets a pizza delivered to a high school classroom AND John Cusack chronicles his failed love life through music.
8.Ben Stiller gets his genitals stuck in his pants zipper and Julie Andrews is a magical nanny who does not get her genitals stuck in a zipper.
9.A young, pregnant woman begins to suspect her elderly neighbors are up to something sinister AND Tina Fey hires Amy Poehler to be her surrogate mother.
10.Kirsten Dunst and Gabrielle Union battle for a national championship AND Marlon Brando coulda been a contender.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- VIVTRIV- round 1 - VIV June 8, 2022, 11:21:57
- Answers - Vandy June 8, 2022, 15:48:09
- answers: - Leif June 8, 2022, 13:53:53
- answers - IlliniSax05 June 8, 2022, 13:39:52
- VIVTRIV- round 2 - VIV June 8, 2022, 13:27:30
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 2 - biclops June 8, 2022, 16:23:16
- love these (sp) - reggiedunlop June 8, 2022, 15:57:53
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 2 - Gene Parmesan June 8, 2022, 15:52:12
- Guesses - Vandy June 8, 2022, 15:51:56
- round 2 answers - VIV June 8, 2022, 15:43:01
- Guesses - gvibes June 8, 2022, 14:19:31
- I'll suck at this for sure ... - Kajagoogoo June 8, 2022, 13:44:46
- Sp - MC June 8, 2022, 13:44:46
- (sp) - Sammich June 8, 2022, 13:35:16
- answers - VIV June 8, 2022, 13:17:56
- guessing here - bbonb June 8, 2022, 13:07:08
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 1 - biclops June 8, 2022, 12:43:09
- Answers - IlliniRunner June 8, 2022, 11:58:57
- hmm... - Kajagoogoo June 8, 2022, 11:56:47
- All I know is my memory sucks* - memyselfandillini June 8, 2022, 11:42:19
- Bump* - JeffFrank June 8, 2022, 11:37:04
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 1 - shua June 8, 2022, 11:36:25
- I am usually terrible at movie trivia and I got a lot of these pretty quickly - DT June 8, 2022, 11:34:44
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 1 - uofi1998 June 8, 2022, 11:34:36
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 1 - Nobster June 8, 2022, 11:33:38
- Fun times. Cool thread. - JFG June 8, 2022, 11:31:21
- sp - illini222 June 8, 2022, 11:31:06
- Re: VIVTRIV- round 1 - Gene Parmesan June 8, 2022, 11:30:19
- ooo - bjl63 June 8, 2022, 11:29:02
- (sp) - Sammich June 8, 2022, 11:25:50