in LA, most people who buy ford Fx50s or their equivalents seem to be workers who put stuff...... Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on June 8, 2022, 17:03:19, in reply to "So roughly the same ratio as other trucks?*"
in the bed. like my gardeners, pool guy, electrician, GC, etc. these are the only guys i know with these kind of trucks. |
those that have no use for a truck and those that do.
i expect i will see a ton of them in LA and bay area.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Tesla’s Cybertruck looks like a total piece of shit. - doubledown June 8, 2022, 16:43:16
- They say it’s a “truck”, but where is the picture of the cargo bed? - TarheelIllini June 9, 2022, 6:11:43
- lololololololol - illini June 8, 2022, 19:05:29
- It's a shitty truck but it doesn't require a camera to see a grown adult directly in front - RangerDanger June 8, 2022, 18:57:25
- The only place that would look good is on mars* - TarheelIllini June 8, 2022, 18:18:40
- perfect vehicle for rightwing shitposters* - suburbanmyth June 8, 2022, 17:29:33
- Elons been watching too many 80s movies* - HamptonSki June 8, 2022, 17:24:26
- my girlfriend's dad is preorder number 900 or something of that thing - snipes824 June 8, 2022, 17:20:45
- like if someone forced you to draw an el camino from memory and every line had to be - biclops June 8, 2022, 17:13:22
- It looks like a Lego DeLorean* - Herman Blume June 8, 2022, 17:08:09
- Only the groupies will buy this.* - gullit June 8, 2022, 17:01:53
- Elon just designed it to troll people with taste* - ATL June 8, 2022, 17:00:03
- Ha ha. I maybe I'll try to sell my reservation* - longsnapper June 8, 2022, 16:59:32
- All of a sudden that Rivian front end don't look too bad at all.* - KingTalkyTiki June 8, 2022, 16:56:29
- in terms of people who end up buying that thing, the split will be like 95/5 in terms of.... - suburbanmyth June 8, 2022, 16:51:28
- Yikes, garbage headroom and looks like no storage. Who’s going to pick that over a Electric F150?* - shua June 8, 2022, 16:49:03