aaaaaand....there it is..... Archived Message
Posted by suburbanmyth on June 8, 2022, 18:58:18, in reply to "ah, now Jack Del Rio outwardly referring to an attempted coup as a dust up"
i was waiting for this. |
if he wants a job in mainstream society, no way any employer is going to be okay with referring to jan. 6 as a mere dust-up.
why doesn't he support the police? https://twitter.com/NBC4Sports/status/1534555232121892864
Your Socialist Government spending flooded a recovering post COVID economy and created inflation! Your energy policy created the gas shortage and record high prices! Your policies are hurting the working class! Call timeout! Change defenses! Do something different please!@POTUS https://t.co/eZ8CJqlzTz
ó Bruce Pearl (@coachbrucepearl) June 8, 2022 .
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- I love it when my worldviews are confirmed. Bruce Pearl on the economy. - ATL June 8, 2022, 7:24:18
- ah, now Jack Del Rio outwardly referring to an attempted coup as a dust up - assassin June 8, 2022, 10:55:57
- Well, he's a rich guy with no moral compass, so of course* - Jackie June 8, 2022, 8:29:17
- Itís so GQP to embrace and admire cheaters - TarheelIllini June 8, 2022, 8:26:51
- Itís almost like he thinks heís not loaded.* - SurfTheBoneyard June 8, 2022, 8:11:46
- Holy shit, the other replies to that Biden tweet make Pearls look tame.* - WhitmansFolly June 8, 2022, 8:02:39
- No Alabama primaries last night, wonder what brought this on? - osklister June 8, 2022, 7:55:46
- Thatís perfect* - snipes824 June 8, 2022, 7:45:05
- Is he eyeing a Senate run? Betting that TN, AL, or IN republicans are just as dumb as GA pubs? * - doubledown June 8, 2022, 7:42:56
- Stop pursuing socialism and start helping the working class! - DT June 8, 2022, 7:38:56
- ooo - memyselfandillini June 8, 2022, 9:18:42
- Man that is perfect. Lol at the energy policies bit. Although the stimulus bit is probably true* - cpsteine June 8, 2022, 7:35:39