He has handled Ukraine like crap. I am still not convinced that war is not at least partially his f Archived Message
Posted by Tooldresser on June 9, 2022, 8:38:00, in reply to "I think he's handled Ukraine about as well as possible."
And it is still going on with his support. That much is true. |
What is the plan there anyway? Ukraine has given Russia a bloody nose (and that is good) They are not going to be able to push them out of UKR though. And the longer it goes on, the greater chance it spreadsheet. I just read an article about Russia using Serbia for this.
And the war in Ukraine and settle with Russia knocks $20 off of oil and helps greatly with the upcoming food issue
And I think he did ok with Afghanistan, even though the media flayed him on that.
Same with the pandemic, he did what it was possible to do. He put together a mostly competent administration, and last I saw he got more judicial appointments approved than anybody in history in a comparable time.
With the exception of infrastructure he hasn't been able to do much legislatively. He needed two more senators. He's not going down as a great President, but given the circumstances I think he's done a solid job.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Jesus, watched Biden on Kimmel. - HeatMizer June 8, 2022, 23:36:30
- GOP now leads with Hispanics in Quinnipiac Poll 41-38 - bigbop85 June 9, 2022, 15:02:13
- New Mexico SoS nominee tweets some interesting stuff about Jews. - larue33 June 9, 2022, 13:43:14
- Congressional candidate Carl Paladino thinks Hitler is the model for the kind of candidate - larue33 June 9, 2022, 13:32:43
- Blake Masters, GOP senate candidate in AZ, choke-slammed a dude at a GOP event over the weekend - IlliniRunner June 9, 2022, 12:46:52
- The leading Republican candidate for Michigan governor just got arrested - larue33 June 9, 2022, 11:33:43
- Here's a comprehensive list of accomplishments in year 1 - jfinsocal June 9, 2022, 8:47:19
- you can't "push shit through" without 60 in the senate. GOP will filibuster anything meaningful* - VIV June 9, 2022, 8:13:27
- Hmmm. Kimmel still has a show?* - bbonb June 9, 2022, 8:06:45
- This is one of those "be careful where you place that comma" examples. - osklister June 9, 2022, 7:19:17
- Biden to media: Be Better - bigbop85 June 9, 2022, 6:14:05
- Iíve become very disappointed in his presidency - timmer June 9, 2022, 1:51:50
- How does one "push shit through"? * - UofIL6 June 8, 2022, 23:43:43
- Borrow the B1G ####pumper we took to Michigan in '21* - memyselfandillini June 9, 2022, 11:41:49
- Dear Penthouse...* - HamptonSki June 9, 2022, 7:20:48
- Thereís ways to get his party to follow orders. - HeatMizer June 9, 2022, 0:00:27
- For good or bad, thatís the difference between the parties. - Desert June 9, 2022, 8:40:38
- The fact is that he has a vanishingly thin majority in the Senate,& one not much larger in the House - IlliniRunner June 9, 2022, 0:57:15
- Have you heard of Joe Manchin?* - JeffFrank June 9, 2022, 0:15:35
- Did you follow the immigration law debate in Wís administration?* - ATL June 9, 2022, 0:06:50
- *sits on potty ** - ATL June 8, 2022, 23:44:03
- Maybe he thinks the Kimmel audience includes Republicans.* - complainant June 8, 2022, 23:40:38