signatures, or SIG Sauers?* Archived Message
Posted by Sammich on June 9, 2022, 12:47:35, in reply to "He likely picked up some sigs there, so some good some bad with that trip.*"
for his part in Jan. 6 insurrection.
"Ryan Kelley, one of the Republican candidates for Michigan governor, was arrested Thursday morning on misdemeanor charges in the January 6th riot, the FBI confirmed to News 8.
Kelley, 40, of Allendale, was charged in federal court on Thursday for knowingly entering or remaining on the U.S. Capitol or its grounds without authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in that space, knowingly engaging in any physical violence against persons or property on U.S. Capitol grounds and willfully injuring or attacking property of the United States, court documents say."
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Jesus, watched Biden on Kimmel. - HeatMizer June 8, 2022, 23:36:30
- GOP now leads with Hispanics in Quinnipiac Poll 41-38 - bigbop85 June 9, 2022, 15:02:13
- New Mexico SoS nominee tweets some interesting stuff about Jews. - larue33 June 9, 2022, 13:43:14
- Congressional candidate Carl Paladino thinks Hitler is the model for the kind of candidate - larue33 June 9, 2022, 13:32:43
- Blake Masters, GOP senate candidate in AZ, choke-slammed a dude at a GOP event over the weekend - IlliniRunner June 9, 2022, 12:46:52
- The leading Republican candidate for Michigan governor just got arrested - larue33 June 9, 2022, 11:33:43
- Here's a comprehensive list of accomplishments in year 1 - jfinsocal June 9, 2022, 8:47:19
- you can't "push shit through" without 60 in the senate. GOP will filibuster anything meaningful* - VIV June 9, 2022, 8:13:27
- Hmmm. Kimmel still has a show?* - bbonb June 9, 2022, 8:06:45
- This is one of those "be careful where you place that comma" examples. - osklister June 9, 2022, 7:19:17
- Biden to media: Be Better - bigbop85 June 9, 2022, 6:14:05
- Iíve become very disappointed in his presidency - timmer June 9, 2022, 1:51:50
- How does one "push shit through"? * - UofIL6 June 8, 2022, 23:43:43
- Borrow the B1G ####pumper we took to Michigan in '21* - memyselfandillini June 9, 2022, 11:41:49
- Dear Penthouse...* - HamptonSki June 9, 2022, 7:20:48
- Thereís ways to get his party to follow orders. - HeatMizer June 9, 2022, 0:00:27
- For good or bad, thatís the difference between the parties. - Desert June 9, 2022, 8:40:38
- The fact is that he has a vanishingly thin majority in the Senate,& one not much larger in the House - IlliniRunner June 9, 2022, 0:57:15
- Have you heard of Joe Manchin?* - JeffFrank June 9, 2022, 0:15:35
- Did you follow the immigration law debate in Wís administration?* - ATL June 9, 2022, 0:06:50
- *sits on potty ** - ATL June 8, 2022, 23:44:03
- Maybe he thinks the Kimmel audience includes Republicans.* - complainant June 8, 2022, 23:40:38