I assume youíre going to the Creve Coeur campus? Stay in Clayton* Archived Message
Posted by CWR10 on June 10, 2022, 10:28:43, in reply to "well...technically there are two Sheratons there and yes it is one of them"
I've stayed in both and the Plaza is slightly better than the Chalet.
don't say it is the Sheraton...
Even yinzers gonna sweat it out.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- So I guess itís going to get really hot in the middle of the country next week? - ATL June 10, 2022, 7:07:38
- already 86 today, gonna have to call sears* - assassin June 10, 2022, 13:08:48
- st. louis has the worst weather imo* - cpsteine June 10, 2022, 12:19:42
- Nothing over 100 in Chicago AFAIK. Maybe somewhere the low-mid 90's? - osklister June 10, 2022, 11:24:10
- Que Randy Newman.* - Warrin'_Illini June 10, 2022, 10:58:21
- I'm really glad that I decided to drive back for a long weekend * - Jersey June 10, 2022, 10:56:05
- time for my annual three months of clinging to sanity by my fingernails - Sammich June 10, 2022, 10:49:45
- Supposed to be the same in Charlotte late next week* - GrandmotherPearlsJam June 10, 2022, 7:26:05
- Is that "feels like" temp? It's gonna be hot, but not Phoenix hot. - ghost_of_clt June 10, 2022, 7:21:20
- Middle? * - doubledown June 10, 2022, 7:08:48