This is too much like a "funny" Twitter post for me to continue* Archived Message
Posted by longsnapper on June 10, 2022, 14:28:16, in reply to "Are we just going to ignore the obvious reality that Tigger was tweaking hard?*"
no one wants your roadside bummer.
...driven, but I've been scared to death to ride out in the street when a car is coming by... just clutch the grips and hope that day isn't my day to go...
...at a certain point, we just decided it's worth it to stop and lift our bikes up on to the sidwalk.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- ComEd truck parks in bike lane, semi hits and kills toddler. - longsnapper June 10, 2022, 11:05:22
- Hey Snapper: Good video on traffic congestion and why roads don't always help - ijustkrushalot June 10, 2022, 16:37:14
- Going to the suburbs tonight, divvy to metra to walk to pub - reggiedunlop June 10, 2022, 16:17:53
- I would bike around town a lot more if it wasn't so dangerous* - ECEIllinois June 10, 2022, 16:02:55
- Bellevue, WA to widen highway for a cool $700 million dollars. - longsnapper June 10, 2022, 14:38:11
- Related to long trailers, on Monday when driving I-15 in Utah I saw... - EffinIllini June 10, 2022, 11:34:12
- Human Urethra...the unreleased sequel to Human Centipede. - IlliniSax05 June 10, 2022, 11:19:16
- I think bike lanes on streets are a prime example of good intentions that are outweighed… - uofi1998 June 10, 2022, 11:12:10
- Agreed. Tucson likes to think of itself as biker friendly, and we have a lot of bike paths. But... - Desert June 10, 2022, 15:23:01
- 100% this - Sounder June 10, 2022, 13:32:51
- Roads should be 2, 3 or 5 lanes. (autofill) * - ijustkrushalot June 10, 2022, 11:50:08
- Also, 45 mph limit is too high if pedestrians or bikers are present.* - longsnapper June 10, 2022, 11:21:42
- Protected and dedicated bike lanes should be mandatory* - longsnapper June 10, 2022, 11:13:38