A Ranger doesnít get *that* much better mileage than an F150 Archived Message
Posted by IlliniOllie on June 10, 2022, 18:13:09, in reply to "But I still push back on the idea that many of these people need FS trucks"
An old-school Ranger, yes, but not the current ones. I think the Maverick may get into some markets where the original Ranger and S10 did, but they have to actually be available. |
Also, especially for those in areas where thereís winter, Transit/Sprinter style vans are generally lacking all-wheel drive.
The vast majority of blue collar workers, including the ones who drive them, don't. Most would be better served with a something like a Transit Connect or something the size of a Ranger or even Maverick.
- I paid $4 effing 79 for gas. You are a poopyhead, Putin! - bbonb June 10, 2022, 15:22:41
- I paid $6.89 in Tahoe. * - illini June 10, 2022, 20:00:38
- *sits back and laughs at all the FS pickup/SUV owners** - ATL June 10, 2022, 17:16:55
- I think I paid $5.29 yesterday.* - Tuscy June 10, 2022, 16:24:47
- Someone here may have a spare mail order bride catalog for you* - Stu June 10, 2022, 15:48:17
- Stay away from windows bonbon.* - SurfTheBoneyard June 10, 2022, 15:29:39
- Whoa, watch the language, bub. What kind of place do you think this is? - IlliniSax05 June 10, 2022, 15:26:08