If you live through it* Archived Message
Posted by LovetheChief on June 10, 2022, 20:44:00, in reply to "If I book a flight on Spirit Airlines will I regret it?"
I have a funeral to attend the next morning and a little afraid my Southwest flight is cutting it too close.
Gonna give my carry-on to a friend so I'll just have a back pack.
Mainly concerned if I will survive the flight and make it to my destination on time.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- If I book a flight on Spirit Airlines will I regret it? - CubsWonWorldSeries June 10, 2022, 18:49:29
- Is it better to pay extra to carry on luggage with Spirit or just check it in?* - gullit June 12, 2022, 10:06:01
- No.* - complainant June 12, 2022, 10:47:48
- I had a Delta flight begin the boarding process and one minute later be delayed by 3 hours - illini June 11, 2022, 13:10:42
- Flying spirit Thursday. Please end well* - CubsWonWorldSeries June 11, 2022, 12:30:56
- FWIW, I haven’t had a single SWA flight in 2 years that wasn’t significantly delayed or canceled. * - doubledown June 11, 2022, 12:03:32
- I looked into using them on a flight to Vegas and ruled them out due to things said below. * - harb June 11, 2022, 11:40:18
- I’ve flown them a few times without incident. Not sure they’re any worse than the major carriers* - Herman Blume June 11, 2022, 1:00:12
- only if it goes down - bbonb June 10, 2022, 23:46:34
- Probably * - jdl June 10, 2022, 20:47:13
- If you live through it* - LovetheChief June 10, 2022, 20:44:00
- It depends on your expectations* - Sounder June 10, 2022, 20:38:55
- Spirit flight stories go here - CWR10 June 10, 2022, 20:22:26
- I am a Spirit apologist. Here are my reasons. - complainant June 10, 2022, 20:17:07
- Worst company I have ever dealt with* - BradUnderwoodforprez June 10, 2022, 18:58:20
- 100% chance you survive the flight. 50% chance it actually takes off* - HamptonSki June 10, 2022, 18:56:33
- Maybe* - CWR10 June 10, 2022, 18:54:55
- they randomly cancel flights. i would never test * - Throwsize June 10, 2022, 18:53:55