So weird how it goes down the most during dem administrations.* Archived Message
Posted by Herman Blume on June 12, 2022, 17:20:13, in reply to "Thank you for refuting haighter’s thesis and agreeing with my point so efficiently.*"
It’s not apparent, it’s a fact that crime is up all over, who cares that it’s lower than it was in the 90s, it’s up.
But hey good message for Dems in November “it’s been worse you know”.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Crime is up - ATL June 12, 2022, 15:01:29
- Here you go ATL, from Derek Thompson on the "well actually crime is down" crowd - bigbop85 June 13, 2022, 14:21:32
- Wait until you read about those rural war zones - Chilango June 12, 2022, 19:15:59
- can't wait to see how the Insurrection affects the 2021 numbers* - Orangeillini June 12, 2022, 17:44:48
- But the arrow points down* - timmer June 12, 2022, 16:50:33
- Crime is down from the height of the crack epidemic and the end of 30 years… - haighter June 12, 2022, 16:38:23
- Lol* - bigbop85 June 12, 2022, 15:03:48