So crimes are up in SF despite massive investment in SF and return of the professional class? Archived Message
Posted by ATL on June 12, 2022, 17:53:16, in reply to "Property crime reporting (at least locally) is down…"
kinda flies in the face of the arguments you’re making in this thread. |
Anywho, I imagine you’d agree that SF is in many ways a unique case as far as reporting goes. I have every reason to believe your point about police failure-induced reporting issues there. But I don’t think it correlates to much of the rest of the country. And property crime rates were down nationwide.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Crime is up - ATL June 12, 2022, 15:01:29
- Here you go ATL, from Derek Thompson on the "well actually crime is down" crowd - bigbop85 June 13, 2022, 14:21:32
- Wait until you read about those rural war zones - Chilango June 12, 2022, 19:15:59
- can't wait to see how the Insurrection affects the 2021 numbers* - Orangeillini June 12, 2022, 17:44:48
- But the arrow points down* - timmer June 12, 2022, 16:50:33
- Crime is down from the height of the crack epidemic and the end of 30 years… - haighter June 12, 2022, 16:38:23
- Lol* - bigbop85 June 12, 2022, 15:03:48