Dots…. Archived Message
Posted by harb on June 12, 2022, 18:02:02, in reply to "So crimes are up in SF despite massive investment in SF and return of the professional class?"
kinda flies in the face of the arguments you’re making in this thread.
Anywho, I imagine you’d agree that SF is in many ways a unique case as far as reporting goes. I have every reason to believe your point about police failure-induced reporting issues there. But I don’t think it correlates to much of the rest of the country. And property crime rates were down nationwide.
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Crime is up - ATL June 12, 2022, 15:01:29
- Here you go ATL, from Derek Thompson on the "well actually crime is down" crowd - bigbop85 June 13, 2022, 14:21:32
- Wait until you read about those rural war zones - Chilango June 12, 2022, 19:15:59
- can't wait to see how the Insurrection affects the 2021 numbers* - Orangeillini June 12, 2022, 17:44:48
- But the arrow points down* - timmer June 12, 2022, 16:50:33
- Crime is down from the height of the crack epidemic and the end of 30 years… - haighter June 12, 2022, 16:38:23
- Lol* - bigbop85 June 12, 2022, 15:03:48