As long as youíre not flying to Paris* Archived Message
Posted by DT on June 13, 2022, 12:58:57, in reply to "Partially tore my Achilles last night jogging to second base during my rec league softball game"
Iím supposed to fly to Boston for my first work trip in 2.5 years tomorrow. Iím guessing itís a bad idea to do that what with all the walking in the airports and when Iím onsite? I really donít want to tear the whole thing.
Also wtf body. I was jogging in a straight line and you decide to tear in that situation??? Getting old sucks.
- Partially tore my Achilles last night jogging to second base during my rec league softball game - GhostofPokeyStixPast June 13, 2022, 11:57:56
- I fractured the head of my tibia doing a rundown drill when I was coaching softball a couple of.... - Illiniphil June 13, 2022, 14:16:12
- pics?* - bbonb June 13, 2022, 13:19:59
- I completely ruptured mine and didn't have any pain/issues getting around in - baconface June 13, 2022, 13:13:31
- As long as youíre not flying to Paris* - DT June 13, 2022, 12:58:57
- Oh no! I rolled my ankle the night before I left for this trip. Thankfully, I didn't - Taz June 13, 2022, 12:42:17
- They diagnosed you with an Achilles tear - but didnít give you a walking boot?* - Walkon June 13, 2022, 12:25:25
- Almost as bad as me tripping on a bad umpiring and dislocating my shoulder. - Mrap24 June 13, 2022, 12:21:33
- Just show up on crutches and get them to golf cart you. * - assassin June 13, 2022, 12:03:03