Good. Iím mostly worried about tearing the whole thing now so if that isnít Archived Message
Posted by GhostofPokeyStixPast on June 13, 2022, 13:20:22, in reply to "Then you should probably be ok"
Likely I feel better about it.
- Partially tore my Achilles last night jogging to second base during my rec league softball game - GhostofPokeyStixPast June 13, 2022, 11:57:56
- I fractured the head of my tibia doing a rundown drill when I was coaching softball a couple of.... - Illiniphil June 13, 2022, 14:16:12
- pics?* - bbonb June 13, 2022, 13:19:59
- I completely ruptured mine and didn't have any pain/issues getting around in - baconface June 13, 2022, 13:13:31
- As long as youíre not flying to Paris* - DT June 13, 2022, 12:58:57
- Oh no! I rolled my ankle the night before I left for this trip. Thankfully, I didn't - Taz June 13, 2022, 12:42:17
- They diagnosed you with an Achilles tear - but didnít give you a walking boot?* - Walkon June 13, 2022, 12:25:25
- Almost as bad as me tripping on a bad umpiring and dislocating my shoulder. - Mrap24 June 13, 2022, 12:21:33
- Just show up on crutches and get them to golf cart you. * - assassin June 13, 2022, 12:03:03