professionally Archived Message
Posted by IlliniSax05 on June 13, 2022, 13:39:59, in reply to "Professionally installed or done yourself?"
I unhooked it from the wall and re-attached it. It seems to be running to bring the temp down to the set point now. Once it gets there I'll have to keep and eye on it to see if it starts up again as the temp creeps back up.
- nest thermostat folks...I just had a Gen 3 learning thermostat installed - IlliniSax05 June 13, 2022, 13:27:47
- My nest is currently doing a Peak Times Savings event until 6. * - harb June 13, 2022, 17:35:26
- Update: seems to be working fine now - IlliniSax05 June 13, 2022, 15:08:27
- Professionally installed or done yourself? - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 13, 2022, 13:37:46
- professionally - IlliniSax05 June 13, 2022, 13:39:59
- What does your app say? Is it on ECO mode or Power Save mode? - OrangeSox June 13, 2022, 13:30:09