I donít understand the question, and I wonít respond to it* Archived Message
Posted by Jackie on June 14, 2022, 10:40:04, in reply to "I need help determining the payouts for this "casino night" game...."
One of the many games that we will have is basically a Plinko game. Drop a chip and there are 8 possible spots for it to land. Two possible scenarios are:
1. Buy 3 Plinko chips for $5. You get the sum of the 3 landing spots. If I do this, what should the 8 spots be? Maybe 0 / 1 / 2 / 0 / 4 / 1 / 0 / 1 or something like that?
2. You pick your wager amount and you get one chip to drop. This option is nice because it can appeal to the high rollers who want to risk $20+ dollars instead of just $5. If I do this, the 8 spots could be labeled as a multiplier of your bet. Like maybe 2x / 0 / 1x / 0 / 3x / 0 / 1x / 0.
I'm open to suggestions. It's for charity so I have no problem blatantly favoring the house.
- I need help determining the payouts for this "casino night" game.... - Philo June 14, 2022, 9:28:38
- One slot should be free ham from the Philo Tavern salad bar* - ISeeDeadHawkeyes June 14, 2022, 13:01:50
- Based on some online simulations, results tend to be a normal binomial distribution - Dilbert June 14, 2022, 13:00:38
- You should probably first see how easy it is to get what you want and - Quiz June 14, 2022, 11:57:33
- the center should be "one free sin"* - ghost_of_clt June 14, 2022, 10:44:50
- I donít understand the question, and I wonít respond to it* - Jackie June 14, 2022, 10:40:04
- Dots - Philo June 14, 2022, 9:35:11