TWSS* Archived Message
Posted by Sounder on June 14, 2022, 12:00:23, in reply to "Yep. I think they've already pulled out all they can*"
the initial damage was done when it moved to Deerfield - this is just moving that office / folks, right?
Perhaps increased flight options to DFW?
Message Thread: | This response ↓
- Caterpillar headquarters leaving Illinois for good. - ibdoc June 14, 2022, 11:52:22
- Illinois still has the most CAT employees in the nation. Meh* - HamptonSki June 14, 2022, 17:19:11
- Great opportunity to buy expensive houses again for the elite execs* - Threeball June 14, 2022, 14:04:41
- Caterpillar should leave Earth permanently* - KCWildcat June 14, 2022, 12:28:44
- Better be sure to pack their own generators* - RangerDanger June 14, 2022, 12:28:25
- When will Texas and Florida stop winning?* - bigbop85 June 14, 2022, 12:17:59
- Is there a ‘bubble bursting’ scenario to all this? - OB25 June 14, 2022, 13:19:06
- We need to cap Federal dollars going to states based on incoming dollars - Chilango June 14, 2022, 13:10:05
- agreed.* - longsnapper June 14, 2022, 13:11:24
- When will the Illinois GOP quit stepping on their dicks? - KingTalkyTiki June 14, 2022, 12:59:16
- When you move there* - ATL June 14, 2022, 12:26:29
- The one thing I'll say about this is aren't their any social pressures to not go to Texas right now - Sounder June 14, 2022, 11:59:43
- Sadly, this one was always going to happen* - Sounder June 14, 2022, 11:58:30
- Wouldn't shock me if State Farm doesn't announce something similar - Dilbert June 14, 2022, 11:56:07
- I presume this will be mostly 'meh' for the local folks - Dilbert June 14, 2022, 11:54:56