100* Archived Message
Posted by uofi1998 on September 15, 2022, 14:09:09, in reply to "A text is best here. He already has a ton of phone calls he probably has to make"
and condolence phone calls probably aren't something he's going to want to take right now. A text shows you're thinking of him, and has been stated, a phone call in a couple of weeks to follow up sounds like a great idea.
Leaning towards a text to let him know I am thinking of him and the family and that he can call me any time that he wants. Can also call, but don't want to be intrusive when I am sure there are a million things going on.
What's the best option? Better ideas? Additional info: Will not be attending funeral, but my parents will be.
- Quick Question: Buddy I grew up with, his dad passed away unexpectedly last night. What should I do? - reggiedunlop September 15, 2022, 12:38:46
- happened to my best friend growing up about 2 months ago. I just texted him - longsnapper September 15, 2022, 15:50:34
- Text and send a sympathy card to your buddy and maybe his Mom* - CubsWonWorldSeries September 15, 2022, 15:49:19
- If you’re friends with him, text. If not, do nothing - snipes824 September 15, 2022, 14:09:04
- A text is good. It means more than you think it does. * - harb September 15, 2022, 14:07:14
- You nailed it. Offer your condolences, and that you're there for him. - uofi1998 September 15, 2022, 14:05:17
- Text followed by flowers/potted plant* - Herman Blume September 15, 2022, 14:04:21
- A text is best here. He already has a ton of phone calls he probably has to make - MojoJojo September 15, 2022, 12:58:36
- 100* - uofi1998 September 15, 2022, 14:09:09
- Text. Follow up with a call in a couple of weeks* - GhostofPokeyStixPast September 15, 2022, 12:56:12
- Like most reasonable people under 60 these days I hate phone calls so I would appreciate a text * - biclops September 15, 2022, 12:52:20
- Call. If he's too busy than he won't pick up but he'll see you called* - Cunativeson September 15, 2022, 12:50:20
- Text, absolutely, yes.* - DiamondDazzle September 15, 2022, 12:44:34
- Depends on how close you still are...* - haighter September 15, 2022, 12:40:14
- Call, attend the wake/funeral if you can* - TarheelIllini September 15, 2022, 12:39:56