• Low minimum temperatures are forecast across the Brazilian coffee regions over the next 2-3 days, after which
temperatures are trending warmer.
• Over the next 3 days, average temperatures across Sul de Minas are expected to remain between 7-8
isolated regions may see lower temperatures (between 4 to 6.5
oC). There is a low frost risk.
• Mogiana should see temperatures remain above 9
oC over the next 2-3 days. Moving towards the end of the week
temperatures are forecast to increase.
• Cerrado and Southern Espirito Santo are forecast temperatures above 11oC and 9
• On average Zona de Mata is forecast temperatures between 9 to 11oC over the next few days.
« Back to index