Coffee Traders Forum
[ Post a Response | Coffee Traders Forum ]
Posted by Hubblerock00
on September 27, 2020, 1:53 pm, in reply to "Re: Forecast
I agreed with M. And i reinforce hus ideas adding that to evaluate the whole thing you need to look the most probable scenario. There is a discussion about the La Nina event. Some people think la Nina would not occur this time when the probabilistic models aim to a chance of 75% that do happens. La Nina will bring showers, floodings and landslides to the countries located close to the Pacific ocean, but droughts to others who have limits with the Atlantic Ocean.
I would be scare if I were short in this market now.
Future markets move between fears and greadiness, the current situation is a shift to a dryness pattern in Brazil, that is why I do think a big shortcovering rally is underway.
- Forecast - M September 26, 2020, 9:45 pm
- Re: Forecast - Tango September 27, 2020, 9:06 am
- Re: Forecast - M September 27, 2020, 9:33 am
- Re: Forecast - Hubblerock00 September 27, 2020, 1:53 pm
- M - RIO September 28, 2020, 11:37 am
- Re: M - M September 28, 2020, 1:56 pm
« Back to index