1. Even it's raining again in Brazil, losses for the drought in Brazil will not disappear.
By the way, the showers are insufficient and the damage is already done...and it's
2. An important fall in demand is Mitus. With the vaccine at doors, the prospect of a
recovery in coffee consumption is highly promissory.
3. The incredible expansionary of the monetary base and the balance sheet all over the world grant future inflation and will continue to inspire Funds to reposition in commodities, where the coffee market has outstanding Fundamentals to develop a higher leg easily to an objective of 140.
4. Bears are crying now and talking nonsense, trying to feed yesterday's drop with nonsense arguments. They are paying for their stubbornness since a new long bull wave started at the beginning of last November when the market was at 104.00. But that is only the beginning, they will pay more and more, feeding this bull wave very much higher.
5. Yesterday's drop was just long profit-taking from Funds. System tradings tumbled the market down, but that is normal in the commodity markets now. The market could still weak for a bit, but not for much longer.
6. Coffee market has not changed direction and IMO any setback is an opportunity to buy the market.
« Back to index