Using data from :
1) USDA numbers end of 2020;
2) TANGO 2021 consensus of Brazil production(54.2 Mill bags);
3) Possible maintenance of the growth of Consumption 2021 at + 2% (+3.3 Mill bags);
4) Production figures from other producing countries are not yet considered.
We would have:
1) 34.4 Mill bags reporting at the end of 2021, without considering the possible "adjustment" explained by Q
2) Bearing in mind that world production projections by the USDA are always higher than the average of the TANGO Consensus, according to history.
Any change / suggestion of numbers will be welcome
« Back to index